Using the comprehensive information about the health of your skin, we come up with a proactive plan to manage the ongoing issues into the future by:
- Maintaining a photographic and clinical log of skin conditions and lesions in particular.
- Assessing and evaluating every 6 to 12 months or as directed by the doctor.
- Contacting you to schedule your re-assessment and evaluation based on doctors directions.
Common skin conditions such as eczema and acne are managed well by most General Practitioners but at times review by a specialist is needed, especially when treatment fails, when it is no longer effective or if the diagnosis is in doubt. As we are a medical clinic, our experienced team of medical practitioners can treat both adults and children with a variety of skin conditions. The first consultation usually lasts approximately 30 minutes and subsequent consultations (if needed) 15 minutes.
- Atopic eczema.
- Acne vulgaris.
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Cutaneous infections and infestations.
- Alopecia areata, vitiligo, lichen planus and other inflammatory disorders.